Strawberry Cheese very delicious when served in cold drinks like this. Not less delicious with sliced strawberries, sprinkles of chocolate and cheese add to the dish feels melted in the mouth.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 crisp gourmet cookies, crumbled
- Garnishes: crisp gourmet cookies, lime slices
- Stir together strawberries and 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar.
- Stir together cheesecake filling, lime zest, lime juice, and remaining 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into 6 (6-oz.) glasses or ramekins. Sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Top with strawberries. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Philadelphia Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling and Biscoff cookies.