Cincau Ice feels very delicious when served in cold drinks like this. Not less delicious with soft green grass jelly and cold on the throat.
- 200 grams of green grass jelly
- 500 ml of water kopyor
- 125 ml syrup frambozen
- 500 grams of shaved ice
- 600 ml coconut milk from coconuts 1/2
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces of pandan leaves, tie knot
- Coconut milk, boiled milk, salt and pandan, stirring until boiling. Allow to cool
- Spoon the green grass jelly. Add shaved ice. Flush with syrup and coconut milk.
- To 5 servings