You are wanted snacked on something, but did not have much time to make a snack. Easy. Create fries. To be more crunchy, dip first in the flour mixture. Serve with fresh sauces.
- 500 grams of potatoes, cut into wedges
- the oil for frying
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 100 ml of ice water
- Dyers, stir the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, oregano, salt, chili powder and water ice. Enter oregano and chili powder. Stir well.
- Potato dip into dye. Roll over the upholstery.
- Fried in oil that has been heated until cooked.
- Serve the potatoes together with the sauce.
- Makes 4 servings